It was that time of the year it was time of the year it was the annual meeting of Alexander Ovechkin and Sidney Crosby. This was the game that my dad and I were so excited to go to I loved to go watch my brother play. I was in my apartment whenever my doorbell rang and I walked over and when I opened the door i saw my dad..
"DADDY!" i yelled as i jumped into his arms and smiled. He caught me and backed into my room and shut the door as I hugged him tightly. I smiled and said "So ready to watch Sidney beat Ovechicken!?" I asked with alot of happiness in my voice. You see i never got to spend much time ith my father because when we were little he always was working and when he wasn't working he was with Sidney at a hockey game or a practice.
He smiled at me and said "yes lets get going" he smiled and I walked over and got the car and smiled happily glad to spend time with my father. We got to the arena and went in the players entrance and as we did I saw Sidney walking so I got out of the car then sneakily ran over to him and kicked him in the butt. He turned around and looked really mad but then he saw me standing there and he picked me up squeezing me tightly.
"Sara what are you doing here?" he asked with a a lot of happiness in his voice. "Since daddy is in town he figured this could be our bonding time since I never got to spend time with him when we were little" I said with a smile as he set me down and put his arm around me and we walked into the arena. We talked as we walked then as we turned and walked toward the locker room it was like a zoo was unleashed the Paparazzi was everywhere as were the TV crews. I hide my face as we walked into the locker room and he hid me in the trainers room.
I didn't think much of what happened but later that night after I went to go sit with my dad it was a TV time out period and I stood up and stretched "Well it seems like our Sidney Crosby is off the market ladies" I looked up at the screen in absolute shock as they showed the video from earlier and then showed a picture from this summer when I went and spent some time with my parents I stayed at Sid's they have a picture of him walking out and me on the porch waving.
I felt anger and frustration come to my face as I took Sid's hoodie and the keys to my car and I ran out of the arena. I looked and saw that Sid looked PISSED but I hurried out of there as quick as possible. I went back to my apartment and packed my stuff up and i called the one person that I knew I could trust. Sidney's actual girlfriend Lauren Cullen but I always call her LC
Age: 21
Height: 5ft 5
Weight: 115lbs
Looks:
Wears:

I dialed her number and called her
LC: Hello?
Sara: Lauren I need you
LC: Hunny, what happened?
Sara: They think I'm sidney's girlfriend I just need 2 get out of this city for awhile
LC: Why don't u go to the airport get a ticket and come up here to Nova Scotia and spend some time with me you have the next 3 months off from school so just come up here its fine I'll protect u up here
Sara: Alright LC ill call u when I land.....I'm not gonna tell Sid or Dad
LC: That would be best
Sara: Alright LC thank u....
I hung up and drove to the airport and got a ticket to Nova Scotia and flew up. After I landed Lauren met me at the airport and took me to her house which was exactly 1 mile from Sidney's. "I dont know what to do LC....its like no matter what I do they think i'm involved with my own brother!" i shivered at the thought. I didn't want to admit it but I did love someone on the team but I would never tell my brother or even Lauren who it was.
"They wont find you here so just relax and if they do then I have a license sayin the media isn't allowed here on my property so they will be arrested" she said hugging me as i set my head on her shoulder crying so frustrated. As i cried I heard my cell ring and I looked at it "OH no...its sidney" i whispered then I answered it.
"Hello?" - Me
"SARA LYN CROSBY WHERE THE HELL ARE U" -Sidney yelled from the other line
"Im safe now dont' worry about me" i said back flinching
"Why the hell did u just leave why didn't u wait for me!"- he asked angrilly
"Please....big brother don't be mad at me....ik your mad but please....i had to get out of there....i'm with Lauren up home....i'll be back in acouple weeks but i just need some time to relax and get away"- Me with my voice cracking
At this point Lauren took the phone and said "Sidney, babe...she is with me she is safe don't worry when I come down to spend time with you i'll bring her back she needs a break ok? Now, i'm makin her go to bed I love you Good Night" and with that she hung up the phone.
I went up to the guest room and fell asleep but the next morning I woke up to the sound of Lauren yelling and the smell of smoke....


I loved it!! :) awesome job! cant wait for next one.
ReplyDelete