Sunday, April 25, 2010

Intro

We all have secrets and with Sidney Crosby he has a secret that only one other person knows. That secret is that he has a twin sister named Sara who is living in Pittsburgh.

Name: Sara Lyn Crosby
Age: 22 years old
Height: 5ft 5
Weight: 115lbs
Looks:

Wears:

Sidney Crosby is if not the best one of the best hockey players in the whole NHL today. Though everyone thinks that they know everything about him when really they don't know anything. My name is Sara Lyn I am Sidney's younger twin sister (only by 1 minute and 27 seconds which ironically is 87 seconds) Sidney and I were close as could be but when he started becoming famous I stayed out of his light. I went into skating realated stuff but I loved Figure Skating more then I loved hockey.
Everyone tells me I dont look like sidney but its because I look like my mother. Though if u put him and I together we smile the same, walk the same and have the same big butt. Sidney helps me though everything and he is my main backbone. I live in Pittsburgh now but no one ever believes that he is my brother so I just never tell them that I am.
We decided to keep it that way atleast until I went up to Nova Scotia to visit Mom and Dad and I spent the night in Sidney's house and a paparazzi caught a picture of me coming out. I didn't think anything of it but what will happen when accusations start rising and the secret comes out?
What feelings will come to the surface and will the reveal of my secret end up breaking up the team???

No comments:

Post a Comment